Everglades National Park Fees
Everglades National Park Fees: entrance fees, annual passes, senior passes and others.
Everglades National Park fees are very reasonable for a day of wonder, excitement, and education.
The following are the current Everglades National Park fees for entry:
• The fee at all entrances is $10 per private vehicle which includes up to three adult passengers within the vehicle. This pass may be used for seven consecutive days at any of the park's entrances.
• Entering the park as a pedestrian or as a bicyclist or motorcyclist, the fee is $5 per person. All persons sixteen years of age or younger are admitted free of charge to the park.
• The park offers an annual pass for $25. This is an exception price if you plan to visit the park throughout the year. These passes are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Rules for private auto are as above. Entering the park by walking, cycling, or boat is valid for the purchaser and his/her accompanying immediate family.
• Annual passes are available for $80. These passes, America the Beautiful, entitle the pass holder to enter all National Parks and Recreation Sites of the United States Government. Vehicle rules apply as noted above.
• Senior Passes for "America the Beautiful" are $10. The pass is for lifetime for all U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are 62 years of age or older. This pass may be purchased only in person at the park and has an added advantage of providing the holder to a fifty percent discount on services or amenities at parks that require a cost.
• A lifetime free access pass is offered to U.S. citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities. You may contact any park office for requirements and regulations necessary for this pass.
• The National Park System also offers a free Volunteer Pass. Requirement for this pass is an acquired 500 service hours on a cumulative b
If you plan to arrive at the park by other means such as motor coach, minibus, etc. please contact the park ranger for applicable fees.
The National Parks promote education so inquire about fee waivers if you are bringing a school group.
About Best Naples