Pet Friendly Restaurants
Pet Friendly Restaurants are readily available and for the most part many restaurants with outside seating will welcome your dog.
Taking a dog to a restaurant means that the dog is on a leash and is a quiet and well-mannered animal.
There are many wonderful pet friendly restaurants that will welcome your pet, so, be sure to inquire if you happen upon a Naples restaurant that offers outdoor seating as they often will welcome your pet.
A few pet-friendly dining places are listed below.
• FRED'S DINER
- located at 2700 Immokalee Road, Naples FL, just east of Airport-Pulling Road always welcomes your dog on their patio. They offer a breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bar menu. It's a fun place to go, the prices are reasonable and the food excellent. Fred's would like to cater for your parties. Questions? Call 239-431-7928.
• Bamboo Café
is open Tuesday through Sunday from 5 - 10 pm and specialize in French home cooking. They also offer a health children's menu. Their pet-friendly covered terrace is welcoming and comfy for outdoor dining. You will find the cafe at 755 12th Avenue South. Call 239-643-6177 for reservations.
• M Waterfront Grille is on the north side of Venetian Village at 4300 Gulf Shore Boulevard. They are open from 11:30am to 3pm; 5 - 10pm with Sunday Brunch from 10:30am to 3pm and reservations are advised at 239-263-4421. You and your dog will enjoy a wonderful view as you sit out on the waterfront patio. Your dog will be offered a biscuit and water and you will be offered Modern American and seafood cuisine with full bar and wine list. The ambiance is casual but elegant and the prices are on the high end of average.
• Atlin Cafe and Grill - 368 Fifth Avenue S. 239-261-5853--Great for lunch and dinner.
• The Bayshore Break - 3367 Bayshore Drive (off Tamiami Trail East)--Breakfast, Sandwiches, Subs with outdoor dining - Great coffee - Good food and good prices.
• AZN - Asian Cuisine at Mercato, 9118 Strada Place, with open-air dining. 239-593-8818
• PIOLA - Famous for Pizza at the Mercato 239-592-5056. Eat outside and bring you dog!
• OLD NAPLES PUB - 255 13th Avenue South in historic old Naples--You'll love the covered patio and the food. 239-649-8200
Third Street South in Old Naples has many wonderful restaurants and most provide an inviting pet friendly atmosphere. You will enjoy strolling on the beautiful streets and browsing in the unique boutiques. So, what could be better than to top it off with a great meal.
Naples is a gorgeous community that welcomes well behaved dogs!
Read about Dog Parks in Naples FL.
Return to Naples Florida Vacation from "Pet Friendly Restaurants"